In other news I have officially started training for the Denver Rock n' Roll Marathon.. (YAY!! and eeeek!!) Running is getting so much easier here than when I first started, and I have found some great trail and park runs around town. The more I see of Santa Fe, the more I love it.. its going to be hard to leave such a beautiful place full of culture and history!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Last Sunday James and I decided to go hiking in Hyde State Park, just 20 minutes outside of Santa Fe. The drive was beautiful! We hiked for a few miles before we stopped and had lunch at the top of the mountain. From the top you could see everything, both the vast green and dry desert of NM. It's cool that it has the best of both worlds I guess. It's SO cool that we both can be together in such a beautiful place for the summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment