OH MY GOSH I AM SO EXCITED!!!!
I have known something so exciting that I have wanted to tell people (yell from the rooftops rather) for the last 4 months. Emily and Eric are expecting and we are going to be Auntie Linds and Uncle James!!!!!!
I still feel like this lady. Sometimes I will just spurt out random excitedness. Today even!! ahhhhh!!
This is what really happened..
This is what we read..
ahhh It still makes me have feelings!!
We were told only a week before we moved, so it has been hard to be away from Emily. I just love my sister!! I'm so excited to see Emily and Eric as they prepare for their new arrival; they are going to be FANTASTIC parents!! :) Fortunately, I am taking some time away from my exhausting, hectic schedule of watching Ellen, submitting resumes, playing wii, continuously not hearing back from employers, submitting more resumes, watching Harry Potter, and reading The Hunger Games.
Those books don't read themselves you know!
I am flying home with James, as he has a role with Opera Colorado, so I can spend some much needed time with my sister and family in back home.
:)
Love you so much, sister!! This baby is SO so lucky to get you and James for its Aunt and Uncle! Can't wait to see you soon :)
ReplyDeleteI can watch this over and over and still feel as emotional and excited as the day we filmed it! XOXOXO
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness well done getting this all on camera. i totally cried. congrats to the expecting parents, grandparents and aunties and uncles!!!!!!!!!! how stinkin' exciting!!!!!!!!!! ok i'm gonna go watch it again :) yayayay!
ReplyDeletexo.
SO cute! We are so excited for ALL of you - yeah for being a new aunt & uncle. I'm so happy you're going to come back and will look forward to seeing you. And, to discuss Hunger Games :)
ReplyDelete