James and I have been back in NY for a while now, after spending some time back home in CO. James had the role of Don Curzio in Opera Colorado’s production of The Marriage of Figaro. He had a great time being apart of such a great production and hopes to work with them again in the future! He also held an alumni concert at CSU so it was great to get back to Fort Collins and to see old friends and colleagues. We have so much history in Fort Collins… it is where we met and fell in love. How can that not be special?? We also met some of the friends that will always be apart of our lives there.
It was good to come back home.
Grandma Betty, Jan and Dave after the show!!
Mom and Dad after James' recital at CSU
While we were home, I was able to throw Emily a baby shower! Emily is sooo stinkin cute and is completely glowing at this stage of her pregnancy.
YAY!!
Owl advice tree
I got kinda crafty. Special thanks to Jan and her Cricut cutter!
The cake that my cousin Patty made!! She is just so super talented :)
Jack cupcakes too!!
AND... I FELT THE BABY KICK!! It was sooooo cool but sooooo weird. I mean, lets be real, something is growing inside you… crazy. (okay reader, don’t act like that hasn't ever freaked you out. Chelsea, back me up on this.)
But seriously, she is the cutest preggo ever and this little boy is going to be loved so much. I don’t think I’ve seen Emily so content with life, she and Eric are going to be amazing parents, beyond words amazing.. :) It hurts my heart to be away from her!! Ugh…
I love us!
So beautiful!!





love loooove the shower decorations and emily-you look so great!!! and i do have to back up lindsey on the feeling of a baby kicking...b/c while others get to feel it on the outside...there is literally someone kicking you from the iNSIDE!!!!
ReplyDelete