Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sweet

Well folks, its true. James and I have a pretty awesome roommate. Adam is one of James' good friends whom he met in Central City a few years ago. Central City brought Eli and Paul into our lives as well, and thus, the bro-mance was formed.

(I love it, but Shelly and I still roll our eyes)

The Bro-mance
(where are you Paul??)

Adam moved to NY at the same time we did and so it didn't take all of 2 seconds to decide to live together, not to mention we're living 2 blocks away from Eli. Adam is from Georgia, speaks french, can whip anyone's butt at Friends trivia, watches ANTM with me, and is an all around genuine guy.

These are a few of his typical responses that I enjoy...

"Does a one legged duck swim in a circle??"

"Does a midget baby have a big forehead??"

"This ain't my first rodeo!"

Adam = Awesome.


Christmas party with Shelly and Eli


Rum and Cokes, fat pants, pecan dreams and watching elf... uh-mazing night in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment